Pages

Wednesday, July 21

Overdue Baby Update

How far along? 37 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: 29 pounds

Stretch marks? Nope, hopefully she beats them here...I'm feeling a little stretch

Sleep: Not too miserable, I think I've just gotten used to it though

Best moment this week: the "Whoa, wasn't expecting that," comment from the Dr. at my 37 week check-up. It was a good "whoa" apparently my cervix is a bit of an overachiever.

Movement: Lots and she's getting pretty pushy in there, she's immediately going on a time-out upon arrival

Food cravings: Tostino's Pizza rolls most recently, watermelon, unwashed blueberries (sorry Mr. Awesome)

Labor Signs: Contractions and 80% effaced

Belly Button in or out? neither, it's practically flat

What I miss: not having to be super strict with our budget...amazing how planning for a baby changes that

What I am looking forward to: seeing our baby, sleeping on my stomach, my skinny face, and being unencumbered by the belly. Oh and I kind of miss my ankles.

Weekly Wisdom: She won't even notice if the crib skirt I made is perfect or not...RELAX!!

Milestones: Officially full term

No comments:

Post a Comment