Pages

Sunday, May 1

lazy days are here again

and by lazy of course i mean incredibly hectic, amazingly crazy days are here!! that is at least for the next few months. We have a lot of business to cross off our increasingly long list of things to do, including, but not limited to chopping my hair off on thursday!! I have been contemplating this for awhile and have actually backed out of a couple of appointments due to cold feet but in a couple days there will be no running. I gave my hair stylist permission to hunt me down and drag me in kicking and screaming.

Also ushering in this season of change was some beautiful weather this weekend. Now if only all of May could look like the first day with its perfect cornsilk blue skies and the smell of barbecue wafting through the streets. Unfortunately, the sun likes to play hard to get here in the northwest and after a wonderful weekend it won't be calling again til Wednesday. Luckily we were able to take advantage...

Happy Monday Friends!!

1 comment:

  1. you took some awesome pictures. even if i had a sweet camera like yours, mine probably wouldn't turn out as awesome. however, it makes me still want one. sooo... when is billy going to upgrade yours? ;-) crystal

    ReplyDelete