Courtesy of The Little Things We Do
1. One thing I MUST do before I die is get my book published.
2. I would rather eat at whole foods everyday than source recipes on the internet any day.
3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be learn a few languages instead of stressing about things you have no control over .
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy a beach house on a tropical island that is an escape for all my friends and family.
5. The best surprise ever was when Mr. Awesome proposed.
6. My biggest fault is follow through, i commit to more than I'm capable of doing because I don't want to disappoint .
7. My biggest strength is loyalty .