Pages

Sunday, March 21

Super Sweet Sunday Fill in the Blank...

1.  Today I am wearing     my super cute new maternity top with the ruffles, the only jeans I have that still fit, the cardigan I wore at my wedding reception, and gold flats .

2.  My favorite childhood food was     fried pork chops, corn, and mashed potatoes   and my favorite food  now is   fried pork chops, corn, and mashed potatoes.

3.  A day that I am too busy to      read    is a day that I am too busy.

4.  The last movie I saw was      "The September Issue"     and the next movie I want to see is     "The Last Airbender" Hopefully they don't ruin it.

5.  My favorite smell is      kids plastic pool toys (weird)   because,      it makes me think of summer and how it was a million times better at eight years old when summers represented pure freedom .

6.  A weird little quirk I have is      my bookshelves are organized not by author or genre but by color, I can remember the cover of every book I own (which is several hundred). I can recall the color of the cover much easier than an obscure title or a name that escapes me.

7.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm     I'm definitely an introvert, thank God Mr. Awesome is an extrovert on crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment