Pages

Friday, June 4

Friday Baby Update

How far along? 30 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds

Stretch marks? nada...however there are strange little bruises, I think from being kicked or the awkward positions I nap in.

Sleep: Ha!! I've given up on that and started just getting out of bed and trying to at least be productive.

Best moment this week: Watching my belly go nuts in the Borders Cafe...the guy sitting across from me was kind of freaked out. I just laughed and poked her:)

Movement: All the time but never on demand...when I try to get her to move more for Mr. Awesome she gets stubborn (definitely a trait she gets from her mother).

Food cravings: Diet Dr. Pepper, carbs (all of them, no discriminating) 

Labor Signs: No, no, no...thank the Lord

Belly Button in or out? in, in, in and staying that way

What I miss: Late nights hanging out with my Mr. I'm pretty much passed out at 8ish and not exactly a lot of fun any time immediately before or after that.

What I am looking forward to: seven more weeks and our little girl will officially be full term!

Weekly Wisdom: I love Mr. Awesome, pregnancy is hard on guys and he is absolutely the bestest ever!!

Milestones: My stack of appointment reminders, biweekly and thenweekly...means we're getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment