Pages

Tuesday, May 25

TUESDAY UPDATE!!

borrowed from: www.withtwocats.com

How far along?
29 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: 21 pounds

Stretch marks? Nope and still crossing my fingers

Sleep: Absolutely not...If you are a stomach sleeper I'm sorry to say that you are pretty much screwed. I've tried pillow forts and even contorted myself around Mr. Awesome (He doesn't put up a fuss at all. Actually he rarely even wakes up which makes me really jealous)

Best moment this week: Being done flying!! Super excited to not have to get sick on the plane, haul around my bags, or strap into my uniform:)

Movement: She is all over the place...I think she's doing laps

Food cravings: Watermelon, steak, Diet Dr. Pepper, potatoes (I love potatoes!!), corn

Labor Signs: Nurse said I was probably experiencing some Braxton Hicks contractions from doing too much...they've stopped though...Thankfully!

Belly Button in or out? This belly button isn't going anywhere...Plus Mr. Awesome thinks it's his own personal telephone to the baby, he's constantly talking into it. It tickles.

What I miss: Sleeping (which isn't coming back) and not having to take a deep breath before tying my shoes or getting out of a chair.

What I am looking forward to: Checking some things off our baby to do list and getting a BBQ...Mmmm steak and corn and potatoes OH MY!!!

Weekly Wisdom: No one says you have to stand up in the shower...I hate baths so this is a welcome revelation.

Milestones: 7 months and counting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment