Pages

Wednesday, February 2

a little project for the lovestruck

For Christmas I had printed up some subway art to go above our bookcase, unfortunately Christmas came and went and up until today that frame has been quite the problem child. I wanted something that was valentine-y due to the fact that I love revolving decor, a house that changes with the season's and holidays if you will, but I didn't want a swinging cupid from my bookcase. Enter my own personalized subway art. I've seen a lot of people creating their own versions online and knew that I could put my own twist on it.

It took a lot of tweaking and mulling over fonts and sizes in photoshop but I finally came to a look I liked. The names are all places from Mr. Awesome and my courtship...from the very first time we met at the Seattle Airport to the day he proposed at the skating rink, printed out 16x20 to fit perfectly above our bookcase.

It was pretty fun sitting with the Mr. remembering all the places we went and the memories we made during that season of our lives. It made me excited to think that this is the man I will continue to travel the world and make plans and memories with..

I think I'm definitely in the Valentine's Day spirit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment