1. When I get a day to myself I like to (with a newborn I've been thinking about this a lot:) go to a hot yoga class, take a shower until the hot water runs out, grab a tea and a sun-dried tomato bagel (consume both while still hot), take a stroll through a couple bookstores and Anthropologie and then relax at home with my finds, have another cup of tea and watch some movie with a lot of choreographed dance routines.
2. High school was.... anti-climactic...my high school years were neither wrought with teenage angst or a turning point in my life, high school was just typical:) Except for the fact that I went to boarding school in New England and I was the high school mascot...but otherwise--typical.
3. A little dream I have is I don't have a lot of little dreams, they're all pretty grand. Maybe being able to look in the fridge and come up with something off the top of my head (oh, and have it be awesome). I pretty much always need a recipe.
4. A big dream I have is to completely gut and renovate a beach house in Belize where the fridge is always stocked, there are surfboards leaned against the side and there's always a house full of friends and family.
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be one that's paid off!! I'm really tough on cars so I really don't discriminate, maybe a tank.
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was on my honeymoon, to be the center of Mr. Awesome's attention for a week with no distractions, walking on the beach, floating around in the pool, hair all crazy just the way he likes it.
7. Tomorrow I will.... be hanging out with Miss K, everything else is up in the air.