Pages

Friday, September 24

Fill in the blank friday


1.   In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be     pass? I have absolutely no idea. The thought of my life being a movie is too absurd to contemplate...it would definitely go straight to video.

2.  If I could change one thing about the world it would be      that problems would be solved ala Breakin'...I think a good Breakdancing Battle Royale is the way to go.

3.  Yesterday       was tiring...Miss K was protesting naps and being put down.

4.  My favorite comfort food is         I'm currently loving these garlic noodles over at Budget Bytes, I double the batch and eat them throughout the week (not exactly part of the Hot Body Contest:).

5.  My new favorite blog find is    I wouldn't call it new but I absolutely love Dear Lizzy. Liz's blog is full of crafty goodness, and it's just pretty.

6.  If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet       I would love to meet Kate and Lydia over at Rants from Mommyland...they are constantly making me laugh out loud.

7.  My favorite breakfast food is       Fried potatoes, fried eggs, bacon (that pretty much screams that I come from a southern family)...although in light of recent weight developments (i.e. Miss K) I've been enjoying a lot of oatmeal and Kashi Go Lean.

1 comment:

  1. Kimiko!
    You live *kinda* far away...but Lydia and I will totally come visit you once we learn to fly. Not planes, actually LEARN TO FLY.
    We love you back...and we're totally bringing a t-box when we come.
    Woot!
    xoxo Kate

    ReplyDelete