from lauren at the little things we do
1. My Halloween plans this year will include going to my sister-in-laws "Harvest" party to see the kiddos all dressed up and then heading home to watch Hocus Pocus with Mr. Awesome while eating grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup and maybe an apple crisp. Plus we have a crap load of candy so hopefully we get some trick-or-treaters.
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was I was a boy scout my sophomore year in college, unfortunately there are still pictures floating around.
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be a tired new momma, complete with drool stains.
4. I've always wanted to dress up as Beyonce...I'm serious!! I would randomly sing out parts of Bootylicious and dance all hard, like I'm trying to break something. She's hot.
5. Halloween free association! it's the great pumpkin charlie brown, dracula, pumpkin patch.
6. The worst thing about Halloween is cheap/crappy candy and that it's not half of the holiday it used to be.
7. The best thing about Halloween is little kids in costume, the crisp air, the fact that there's really no clean-up.