1. Holiday spirit is warm and fuzzy.
2. The holidays are incomplete without cheesy Christmas movies, Candy Cane JoJos, mistletoe and a tour of the Christmas lights.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is I really enjoy wrapping presents, drinking a short eggnog chai (just one a week:), finding the perfect gifts for my family, spending time with friends keeping warm.
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is my mom always makes a big Christmas breakfast with brioche french toast.
5. Holiday music is kind of lovely, dependent on who's doing the singing, a miley cyrus christmas cd wouldn't float my boat
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays running Miss K around, Mr. Awesome and I knew we'd be playing second fiddle once she came along:)
7. Holiday wish list 1. Canon EOS 5D Mark II (which, if I'm being honest is way too much camera for me at this point) soooo I think the Canon Digital Rebel XTi would work:) 2. I would love to have family photos taken by this lady, not unlike these photos she took of her own fam,SOOOO AWESOME 3. a great christmas outfit, with flawless Christmas make-up and Victoria Secret runway hair (hey, it's a wish list right)...maybe something like this,
4. that Miss K has the best first Christmas ever...even though she won't remember it 5. Some wonderful holiday themed date nights with my Mr.