Pages

Saturday, August 7

Dear Skinny Face,

proof of my once skinny face

I haven't seen you in awhile. There was a time where I still saw traces of you, a time where I had very high hopes that you had just gone on a lengthy sabbatical. Now I'm getting nervous!! Nearly frantic!!! Please come back!! Please!! The powdered sugar and jelly filling from that Top Pot donut I recently devoured just didn't look right on the second chin, whereas I think just one chin could have passed off as cute. Not so much this time, more along the lines of horrifying, in a Fat Bastard sort of way. 

However, in the face of such a tragedy I will try to remain optimistic and hopeful. I'll even offer up my Professor Klump like feet for eternity, in exchange for you my dear Skinny Face. Maybe?

Kimiko

No comments:

Post a Comment