Pages

Monday, December 14

Dear God, Mr. Awesome, and Mom

First and foremost, God you are amazing and Your timing is perfect. I have done absolutely nothing to deserve all the blessings You have given, all the beauty and love that You have surrounded me with and yet it is all there. I wake up thankful.
With that said I am also incredibly thankful for you, Mr. Awesome, for telling me you love me a million times a day (especially on the days when I'm really crazy), for jumping up to go get me eye drops, making me laugh all the time and generally just being awesome.
As for you, Mom, thanks for making me egg salad, no questions asked. I should also thank you for not saying anything while I sat there and ate half your loaf of bread with that very same egg salad, then went home.

I love you,
Kimiko

No comments:

Post a Comment