Pages

Thursday, December 17

Dear You Tube and Oversharers,

You are a constant source of amusement to me. I can spend hours watching Cute Puppies, America's Best Dance Crew clips, and that one with the kitten and the tickling...so cute. Anyway, in my current state I thought I would look up 'Birth'. Now, I understand that there was a disclaimer but I didn't think it would be any worse than TLC's 'A Baby Story.' I couldn't possibly have been more wrong.

First off, way too much vagina, holy smokes. I know that it is of course involved but did I really need the money shot? I promise you if anyone gets that close to me with a video camera, I will kick them in the head. Secondly, and this may be me just being prudish but, if you are going to be butt naked with your tatas flying everywhere, why would you put that on YouTube? Is it so people like me who are expecting edited 'A Baby Story' clips will have nightmares.

I was hoping to live in constant state of denial until the actual birth day but now I'm having anxiety attacks. Thanks a bunch YouTube and you tata swinging hippies.

Kimiko

No comments:

Post a Comment