1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include relinquishing hosting duties this year in favor of a compilation between my in-laws, my mom, and Mr. Awesome and I. A little work for everyone as opposed to a lot of work for a couple.
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was last year when the Mr. and I tackled the whole thing together the prep, the planning, and the shopping were such a fun experience and then that next week we found out we were pregnant.
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is I make a pretty delectable sweet potato cheesecake, last year it was being a little problematic, but the year before that it was magical and it will be once again!!
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is definitely my mom's cornbread dressing it's really the only kind I like and I love cranberry sauce, the kind out of the can with the lines NOT the kind with fresh cranberries in it.
5. Thanksgiving free association! martha stewart, cranberry sauce, turkey, gravy, potatoes.
6. Thansgiving is so lovely, the eating, the napping, the football...I'm kind of in love .
7. I am thankful for my little family and how my life is so full because of it, delicious food, hot tea, hot showers, part-time shifts, good books, fun blogs, answered prayers Dave's Killer Bread, being healthy and that allowing me to take care of Miss K and the hope that one day I will sleep for more than four hours at a time.