Pages

Friday, November 12

fill in the blank friday


1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was       me and the Mr. deciding that we really wanted to go to the zoo but not the one in Washington so we flew down to San Diego instead.

2.  The best gift I've ever received was    my amazing husband and my wonderful daughter there's nothing I could have ever done to deserve such blessings.

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was       when i found out we were pregnant...I took the test and went about doing my chores and errands, I actually went back in the bathroom several times in between doing dishes and folding laundry and just looked at it before it settled in.

4.  I can't leave the house without        so many things these days!!

5.  My favorite day of the week is      any day that me and the mr. both have off    because     he's my favorite person to hang out with.

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is      my brother Kyrell, i tend to think that he's the funniest person I know and a great storyteller. He makes up songs to sing to Miss K so she tends to think he's pretty funny too.

7.  My perfect day would include       my mr., hot tea, breakfast at Old Milwaukee Cafe, maybe a Sunday drive...lots of little components:)

No comments:

Post a Comment