Pages

Sunday, November 28

dear black friday shopper,


Uhhh yeah...I don't really get it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you. When I see you trampling people to get through the doors of Target, Fred Meyer, or Best Buy in order to be one of the first 100 to receive a $200 big screen I think "they must really need that big screen, and are willing to risk their lives and the leg of that fat guy who can't move that fast in order to get it." Is it because you're competitive? are you channeling your high school track star alter ego by wearing your best track pants and sweat bands, getting in the starting blocks and running at the chance to get socks 50% off? You should know that I am mildly amused by your enthusiasm and crazy looting type antics. However, the fact that you actually take yourself seriously is incredibly disturbing. Throwing elbows, cussing people out, accosting young children in order to get the last of the buy one get one free board games; you should be ashamed of yourself!! You know why I avoid Black Friday? Because I would be arrested when someone tried to go all zombieland on me and unfortunately if you are arrested on a Friday there's a chance you won't get out until Monday and let's be honest...the $50 netbook is just not worth it.

everyday but black friday shopper,
Kimiko

1 comment:

  1. i'm right there with you.

    black friday is my worst nightmare.

    xo
    monia

    ReplyDelete