1. Black Friday is pure madness, any time an adult bites a child just to get the toy out of their hand is unacceptable.
2. Christmas shopping this year will include lots of gift cards and online-ness, I don't have to look for parking when shopping on Amazon.com.
3. Holiday shopping makes me nostalgic...when I was younger I worked at the mall where it was pure chaos...old women camping outside of Hallmark for limited edition Beanie Babies. Do they still do that?
4. This year my Christmas list will include I pretty much like getting the same things every year...an awesome stocking, white socks, something crafty, and someone cooking for me.
5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? definitely bargain all the way...I have a mild breakdown when purchasing anything at full price.
6. The best and worst things about shopping is the best thing is having a list, having a plan and being efficient, preferably with some tea in hand. The worst is complete aimlessness, that when you get trapped in mall limbo and you start feeling all lethargic and stressed.
7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? both...if someone wants a book I can get it cheaper and faster online...if someone wants a cute scarf and glove set I'd prefer to check it out in person, what if it feels like a dish scrubber.